If you know the style of box you require the next thing to think about is the type of cardboard you want the box to be made out of.
At AOML we can offer:
Single Wall Boards: Board consisting of three layers of paper, the flute sandwiched between two linings. AOML offers these types of flute on single board:
- B Flute – This is the most common flute.
- C Flute – Larger height fluting than B flute.
- E Flute – Has the smallest height of flute out of these. It is similar to a solid sheet of cardboard.
Double Wall Boards: Board consisting of five layers (two outer liners, two flutes and a middle liner) and offers a greater degree of protection by combining properties of two different flutes. AOML offers these types of flute on double board:
- EB Flute – This is a combination of B flute on the inside and E flute on the outside.
- BC Flute – This is a combination of C flute on the inside and B flute on the outside.
In addition to this we can produce these grades with both white and brown papers.
At AOML we can offer you a wide range of possiblities when trying to decide on a cardboard type. If you are still unsure as to what cardboard type you want be sure to call us or fill our quick contact form.